I’ve posted a few answers to questions on the quirky website Quora, which at one point aimed to be the central location for all intelligence on the Internet. Since those heady days, it has mostly turned into a place for people to rant on about their opinions on things, though you can find some good entries now and then if you’re willing to dig.
Below are a few my more popular answers to questions. You can read all my Quora “answers” here.
- Why do some atheists argue with religious people?
- Do atheists always win debates over the claims of gods against religious theists?
- What is there to see or to do as a tourist in Philadelphia?
- How do you remove a tick?
- What are some of the best documentaries to watch if you’re learning documentary making?
- Why do people like Coldplay?